Picky Eater To Happy Feeder
Time & Location
About the Event
- Are meal-times stressful and do they sometimes end in tears?
- Does your child refuse most meals and healhty snacks?
- Are they only eating a very limited selection of foods?
- Do you worry about their nutrition and growth
- Are you concerned about their relationship with food?
Picky eating is a growing problem among children and for parents this can be an extremely stressful and worrying situation to deal with. Many parents tell me they feel like they've failed, that the situation is beyond their control and there is very little support out there.
What if I told you that it is possible to reverse picky eating, to help your children expand their diet and try new foods in a fun and stress free way. That mealtimes didn't have to be a battleground and that you could discover ways to improve your child's realtionship with food and have happy mealtimes.
Whether you are the worried parent of a picky eater or just want to learn how to help your kids grow up to have a healthy and varied diet and feel good about nourishing their bodies, this workshop is for you.
In it, I will teach you my 5 Step System TRUST. A system of tried and tested strategies that have helped my own son transform his relationship with food and has turned him from a fussy and sensory eater into an adventurous one.
You will learn how to:
- Take the worry and stress out of mealtimes
- Reduce anxiety and power struggles at the dinner table
- Understand your role in your child's feeding
- Stay in control and enjoy mealtimes
- Teach your child how to develop a positive relationship with food
This 3 week course is delivered over zoom and each session is 45mins with a 15min Q&A.
All attendees will receive a family friendly recipe book with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack recipes worth £10.
If you can't attend the live tsessions, you will receive the recording via email.
Look forward to helping you raise happier, healthier eaters.
- Busy Mums - Healthy Kids£69+£1.73 Service fee£69+£1.73 Service fee0£0