Picky Eater To Happy Feeder
Time & Location
About the Event
- Are mealtimes stressful and do you dread them most days?
- Does your child refuse most meals and healthy snacks?
- Are they only eating a limited selection of foods?
- Do you have to bribe and coax to get them to eat?
- Do you worry they are not getting enough to be healthy?
- Are you concerned about their relationship with food?
Picky eating can affect the whole family and it often leaves both parents and children feeling anxious and exhausted. Many parents tell me they feel like they've failed, that they have lost control and don't know how to support their child's feeding. Most report that there is very little support out there for parents. I know there is very little support out there because I was one of those parents.
But what if I told you that picky eating could be reversed? That regardless of the extent of your childs picky eating or their age, your child can learn to try new foods, expand their diet and enjoy mealtimes. That it is possible to improve your child's relationship with food, reducing you and your child's stress in the process.
I will teach you how with this course.
Over 3 weeks, I will provide you with my 5 Step System TRUST. A system of tried and tested strategies and resources that have helped my son transform his relationship with food and has turned him from a fussy and sensory eater into a curious and stress free one.
You will learn you how to:
- Take the worry and stress out of mealtimes.
- Reduce anxiety and end power struggles at the dinner table.
- Understand your role in your child's feeding.
- Stay in control of and enjoy mealtimes.
- Teach your child how to develop a positive relationship with food.
- The worried parent of a picky eater.
- The parent who wants to avoid their child developing picky eating.
- The parent who just wants to learn how to help their kids grow up to have a healthy and varied diet.
- The parent who wants their child to have a positive relationship with food and their bodies.
This 3 week course is delivered over zoom and each session is 45mins with a 15min Q&A.
Suitable for parents of children age 2-12years old.
All attendees will receive a family friendly recipe book with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack recipes worth £10.
If you can't attend the live sessions, you will receive the recording via email.
I look forward to helping you raise happier, healthier and confident little eaters.
- Picky Eater - Happy Feeder£79+£1.98 Service fee£79+£1.98 Service fee0£0