Raising Confident Eaters
Time & Location
About the Event
After the 3 weeks, you will be able to:
- Take the worry and stress out of mealtimes.
- Reduce anxiety and end power struggles at the dinner table.
- Understand your role in your child's feeding.
- Stay in control of and even enjoy mealtimes.
- Teach your child how to develop a positive relationship with food.
Picky eating can affect the whole family and it often leaves both parents and children feeling anxious, stressed and exhausted. Many parents tell me they feel like they've failed, that they have lost control and don't know how to support their child's feeding. Most report that there is very little support out there for parents. I know there is very little support out there because I was one of those parents.
But what if I told you that picky eating could be avoided and reversed? That regardless of the extent of your childs picky eating or their age, your child can learn to try new foods, expand their diet and enjoy mealtimes. That it is possible to improve your child's relationship with food, reducing you and your child's stress in the process.
I will teach you how with this course.
Over 3 weeks, I will provide you with my 5 Step System TRUST. A system of tried and tested strategies and resources that have helped my son transform his relationship with food and has turned him from a fussy and sensory eater into a curious and stress free one.
How do I know if my child is a picky eater?
- Does your child refuse most meals and healthy snacks?
- Eat a very limited selection of foods?
- Show very little enjoyment in eating?
- Do you have to bribe and coax to get them to eat?
- Get upset or anxious at mealtimes or when exposed to new foods?
If your answer to the any of the above is YES, then it is likely you child is a picky eater and could do with some support.
This course is suitable for:
- A parent of a picky eater.
- A parent who wants to avoid their child developing picky eating.
- A parent of a child who once ate everything but has developed a dislike of many foods, especially vegetables.
- A parent who is concerned their little one is not eating enough to be healthy.
- A parent who is concerned about their child's relationship with food.
- A parent who is worried about the impact their relationship with food is having on their child.
- A parent who just wants to learn how to help their kids have a healthy and varied diet.
- A parent who wants their child to grow up to have a positive relationship with food and their bodies.
This 3 week course is delivered over zoom and each session is app 60 mins with a 15min Q&A.
Suitable for parents of children of all ages.
All attendees will receive a family friendly recipe book with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack recipes worth £10.
If you can't attend the live sessions, you will receive the recording via email.
I look forward to helping you raise happier, healthier and confident little eaters.
- Raising Confident Eaters£99+£2.48 Service fee£99+£2.48 Service fee0£0